RLA-4106-V Lamp Annealing System for Contact Annealing
Supports various wafers including Si, GaN, and SiC.
- Vacuum load-lock is equipped as standard on the chamber and transport unit, for high throughput.
- Includes an automated susceptor transfer function for SiC and GaN wafers.
- Halogen lamps are installed in both an upper and lower cross.
- 6 zone control allows easy control of the power ratio for each zone.
- Non-contact measurement of workpiece temperature is performed using radiative thermometers, and feedback control is possible.
This is production equipment that uses multiple halogen lamps arranged in an upper and lower cross as the heat source, and is intended for rapid, high-precision annealing of wafers. The use of a newly developed vacuum transport platform enables workpiece transport and treatment in an ultra-low oxygen atmosphere.
|Operating temperature range||400 to 1200°C|
|Temperature rise rate||Max. 200°C/sec|
|Lamp array||Top/bottom surface cross-array|
|Number of control zones||6|
|Wafer size (mm)||Φ150 * Φ200 mm size can also be processed.|
|Wafer transport||Vacuum-capable clean robot|
|Workpieces||Si, SiC wafers, GaN, others|
RLA-3100-V Lamp Annealing System for Contact Annealing
VF-5300HLP Activation Annealing Furnace
VF-3000HLP Activation Annealing Furnace
VF-5300H Vertical Furnace for Gate Insulating Film Formation
VF-3000H Vertical Furnace for Gate Insulating Film Formation
VF-5900 Vertical Furnace for 300-mm Wafers
VF-5300 Stocker Type Vertical Furnace for Mass Production
VF-5100 Turn Table Type Vertical Furnace for Mass Production
VF-3000 Low-Cost Mini Batch Vertical Furnace
VF-1000 Vertical Furnace for Small Production and R&D