RLA-3100-V Lamp Annealing System for Contact Annealing
Enables contact annealing and GaN substrate processing. Supports 6-inch wafers and enables activation and oxidation in vacuum (LP) environments/N2 load-lock atmospheres.
- Maximum operating temperature: 1,200°C
- Supports a wide range of wafer sizes up to 6 inches.
- An automatic wafer replacement mechanism provides cassette-to-cassette transfer.
- Vacuum support improves annealing characteristics.
- N2 load-lock support enables rapid turnaround time.
- Can process GaN substrates.
RLA-3100-V is a lamp annealing system that supports wafer sizes of up to 6 inches. A vacuum-resistant quartz tube enables processing in clean vacuum (LP) environments and N2 load-lock atmospheres. RLA-3100-V also enables GaN substrate processing.
|Operating temperature range||600 to 1,200°C|
|Supported wafer sizes||Up to 6 inches|
|Gases used||N2, Ar, O2, H2|
|Applications||Contact annealing, oxidation (enables depressurized processing and processing in N2 load-lock environments)|
Related Solution Cases
Improving productivity with fully automated transfer
- Contact annealing