RLA-3100-V Lamp Annealing System for Contact Annealing
Vacuum load-lock on the chamber and N2 load-lock on the transport unit improve throughput.
Supports various wafers including Si, GaN, and SiC.
- Supports a wide range of wafer sizes up to 8 inches.
- Includes an automated susceptor transfer function for SiC and GaN wafers.
- Halogen lamps are installed in both an upper and lower cross.
- 6 zone control allows easy control of the power ratio for each zone.
- Non-contact measurement of workpiece temperature is performed using radiative thermometers, and feedback control is possible.
RLA-3100-V is a lamp annealing system that uses multiple halogen lamps arranged in an upper and lower cross as the heat source, and is intended for rapid, high-precision annealing of wafers. A vacuum-resistant quartz tube and N2 atmosphere transport platform enables processing in an ultra-low oxygen atmosphere.
RLA-3100-V also enables GaN substrate processing as well as SiC and Si.
|Operating temperature range||400 to 1,200°C|
|Temperature rise rate||Max. 200°C/sec|
|Lamp array||Top/bottom surface cross-array|
|Supported wafer sizes||Up to 8 inches|
|Gases used||N2, Ar, O2, H2|
|Applications||Contact annealing, oxidation (enables depressurized processing and processing in N2 load-lock environments)|
|Workpieces||Si, SiC wafers, GaN, others|
Related Solution Cases
Improving productivity with fully automated transfer
- Contact annealing