AllFit® Compact Conveyor Furnace
- Continuous processing
- Atmospheric air
- Superheated steam *
- Nitrogen (N2), Argon (Ar)
- Hydrogen (H2)
- Air / Dry Air
- Wet gas
These continuous furnaces provide treatment in low-oxygen atmospheres with superheated steam, and feature a reduced footprint.
It can be used for debinding and firing of MLCC and LTCC, electrostatic chucks, and other electronic and ceramic components, as well as drying and degreasing of metal components.
- Higher specific heat than heated air and better radiation effects for uniform heating in less time
- Treatment is completed in a shorter time, reducing the thermal load on the workpieces.
- Low-oxygen processing capabilities
- Improved productivity and reduced running costs through accelerated hydrolytic reactions of processed products
- Safer and lower cost than N2 gas
|Normal temperature||250 to 900°C|
|Treatment atmosphere||Superheated steam, N2, Air|
|Belt width (mm)||200|
|In-furnace passing height (mm)||30|
|Zone configuration||Inlet/outlet purge chamber, 7 heating zones (1704 mm), cooling chamber (450 mm)|
|Residual oxygen concentration||20 ppm or less (when superheated steam is introduced; reference value)
Note: May vary depending on the amount of dissolved oxygen in the supplied water.