Vacuum Purge Type Box Furnace ΜB series
With rapid pump-down performance, gas change to a nitrogen (N2) atmosphere can be completed in a short time.
These are multipurpose heat treatment furnaces that are suitable for production of LTCC substrates and MLCC.
- With large internal capacity and high efficiency, this series can also be used for production.
- Capable of treatment in various atmospheres.
- Can be used as a reducing atmosphere furnace or vacuum furnace (max. 600°C).
- A Moldatherm® heater is used for superior energy savings and good maintainability.
- Can also be used for small-lot production.
|Max. operating temperature||1000℃|
|Normal operating temperature range||400 to 900°C|
|Internal capacity||Max. 400 L|
|Withstand load||Max. 200 kg|
|Applications||MLCC secondary debinding, LTCC firing, various degreasing and firing|